Reduce energy consumption, costs and environmental impact by reducing the amount of electricity you need to heat water with a solar hot water system.
That translates into savings on your energy use, your money, and our environment.
Reduced Energy Consumption
- Uses the sun’s energy to help heat water.
- Helps reduce demands on energy infrastructure.
- Can also contribute to space heating where hydronic heating systems are used.
Reduced Energy Costs
- Reduces hot water-related utility bills.
- Produces between 60% and 80% of household hot water needs when properly designed, installed, operated and oriented.
Reduced Environmental Impact
- Reduces pollutant emissions associated with fuel-fired water heaters and electricity generation.
- Reduces depletion of non-renewable fuel resources.
domestic solar hot water system
Interested in learning more about a domestic solar hot water system for your home or business? Contact Aztek Solar today for a no-obligation on-site assessment.